We're home to the only Crockett area Jiu Jitsu club for teens!
Come learn the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in a class organized for high school students.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is the most effective martial art for self-defense. (Watch UFC and you'll see why.) It's also a great way to get in shape, and stay in shape while exercising your body and mind.
Are you already active in sports? If so, Jiu Jitsu is an excellent way to maintain and expand your skills during the off season.
Feel free to walk over after school, get a tour of the gym and meet our instructor, Gabriel Martins (a world-class competitor and instructor from Santos, Brazil). You can also call us at (512) 697-9746, or fill out the form below for more information.
- Classes are held every Tuesday and Thursday from 4:30 to 5:30 pm at 1600 West Stassney Lane.
- We offer a one week free trial to all prospective students or club members. While participating in the trial, we'll loan you a uniform and belt.
- Uniforms (referred to as Gi's) are available for purchase in our shop should you decide to sign up for classes.
- We have no initiation fees and no contract upon sign up. Instead, we bill monthly on a credit/debit card the same day of every month and require a simple, written 30-days notice to cancel your membership.
- For participants under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must approve your membership.
NOTICE: This club and Jiu Jitsu school are NOT affiliated with Austin Independent School District.
1600 West Stassney Lane
South Austin, TX, 78745